Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st week of school

School has begun, so i have been busy. Sorry that i have not been posting to my die hard followers. Classes have been awesome though... except for the one hour lab we had at 8 am explaining safety procedures. I may have fallen asleep once or twice. Otherwise i really like my other classes, i only have 1 on tues and thurs though which is great, leaves me the day to relax, lift, and study. On the football side of the spectrum there has been some changes, i have decided to redshirt... It will be a long year but I'm investing in my future, and trading my best year for my worst. So scout team will be fun getting pounded on... the food has been a real disappointment since school started by the way. I have not been enjoying it much. Tonight i had turkey with tabasco sauce on it... Ya. With some noodles, and a salad. My favorite part is the endless amount of milk i can drink. It is like Sandia all over again, with out the Klumpers:( and Ryan:) jk ryan. With that i will end this post before offending any others. Keep following... meow

No comments:

Post a Comment