Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 1 Fall Camp


Day 1 Fall camp has been interesting, I got to Mitchell this morning at 8 o'clock am baby (yes i woke up at 550), I received the team shorts and a T Shirt, and on the back of the T Shirts they write our initials on them. The coach writing the initials must have had bad hearing, I told him AD, he says, "AT?" Then writes...AG... I said, "NO, AD!" Then he goes, "Ohh.... AT." So now i have this on my T-shirt... ( Picture on blog of Shirt). Then at about noon i took my concussion test... eh.. i think i got a darn concussion from taking it. Yeah, that is how hard/annoying it was meow. It is currently 630 right now i just had dinner, we had sandwiches, i had a turkey, ham, and roast beef sandwich. Meetings at 7. I will keep posting to keep the world updated. Project ANDREW VS COLLEGE IS UNDERWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment