Monday, August 15, 2011

Few Days Later

Hello Followers sorry i haven't posted in a while. The school requires you to have anti virus protection, and other things like that to use there network, So i just got that all figured out and now I'm back. (before this last week they aloud my computer as an exception to there network that is why it worked meow). Any ways, today we started up 2-a-days again, they've been going pretty well. Last night my roommate Tyler and I reorganized our room we put a futon and carpet and a table in to make it more chill so the bro's would like it here. Later this week we have a belly flop contest at the local pool, after doubles practices, Please post ideas on what kind of belly flop I should... I'm excited to here your ideas! Stay tune dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment