Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday August 18

Hello Followers/readers who are not my followers, sorry I failed to post yesterday the last two days have been going well. Yesterday, we got to sleep in we didn't have morning practice. After the afternoon practice we went to the local pool and had a little freshman initiation, we had to do a belly flop of the diving board. Typical Andrew i totally failed, first one i did like a front flip(the diving board had a lot of give to it.. threw me off) then the next attempt i had I did a face plant in the water. Good job Andrew... Not meow. That night there was some like random party, chill, bro out, with like 4 girls, and 10 dudes. Loud music was of choice(the black guys really like the music cranked) Then today, and typical day with some rain adventures, aka we got to practice in the rain. Otherwise nothing else much happened, I am off to bed though world, keep following Andrew vs College, I had BBQ for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment