Saturday, August 20, 2011

The end of 2-a-days

Well yesterday (Friday), 2-a-days were over, really nothing happened yesterday, i showered 2 times.... and took a nap. Today things happened meow, We had scrimmage this morning and then we hosted a Pee Wee football camp, it was awesome my stations had kids scoop and score and work on there touch down dances. I taught a kid how to do the Randy Moss, yes, i am a bad person. Yes, he did pretend to moon us. Then all the freshman orientation stuff happened for several hours. Proceeding that we had the DB's dirty boys, grill out and we had some burgers and brats. It was a Jolly ol' time. Bowling came later, i bowled 4, yes you hear me 4 strikes in a row to close the game to give me the BIG 144 to take the game. Tonight after all that business i played some basketball with my black teammates, I did have to emphasize that they were black because they are, they are hilarious. They called me BANG, because i was a sniper from 3. 'nough said. NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment